Is DenSureFit Denture Liners® The Solution For Uncomfortable & Loose Dentures ?
A Two-Part System
Primer is applied to the hard denture base before applying the silicone. The primer binds the silicone to the denture base. Without it, the silicone will not adhere to the denture. This bond is strong, but is temporary. When you wish to remove the silicone, simply peel it out.
NOTE: The primer is designed to evaporate and dry quickly on your denture. Be sure you allow it to dry completely (at least one minute) before applying silicone. Also, be sure you recap the primer vial immediately and TIGHTLY after using to ensure it does not evaporate from the vial.
Customized for you. DenSureFit® uses soft flexible silicone just like dentists use for soft relines. As the silicone bonds to your denture, the self-curing silicone makes an impression of your gums and roof of your mouth. This creates a customized suctioned fit which is tight and secure.
- Cushions. The silicone stays soft and supple in your denture which provides cushioning comfort against your hard denture base.
- Fills voids. Your mouth is ever-changing after teeth are extracted. Swelling decreases. Mouth tissues can decrease. Loss of bone occurs. These changes can create voids where tissue or bone once was. A snug denture can become loose. The silicone helps to fill in voids between your mouth and your denture.
Simplify Your Life
- Many users experience relief and healing of “hot spots” and inflamed gums.
- Since the silicone remains in place in your denture, you won’t have to change it every day.
- One application can last for weeks or months (depending on the individual).
- It peels out when you are ready to remove it for a new application.
No one knows your mouth as well as you do. Once you understand how to use DenSureFit® and determine how to make it work best for you, you should be able to maintain a good fit between visits to the dentist.
Reminder! There is no substitute for the care of your dentist.
Use DenSureFit® to manage your loose denture until you can see your dentist.
No need to keep your mouth shut.