a soft Flexible Silicone Denture Reline Kit alternative to denture adhesive
The DenSureFit Investment Guarantee
We want YOU to be as confident in your purchase as WE are…confident that DenSureFit will improve the fit and comfort of your denture.
If you don’t get your ideal fit, we’ll first connect you with a DenSureFit Care Coach. We’ll cheerfully guide you through a re-do using replacement product (ON US), making the adjustments necessary to get you a great fit. (Yup…no worries…even if you messed up!)
You’ve gone through quite an ordeal with your mouth and we know that peace-of-mind is important to you.
For this reason, we’ll happily honor a refund, if necessary.
Fortunately, this is almost never needed because we’re so successful at getting an ideal fit.
But, we’d like to make your investment just as carefree as your denture will be!
- DenSureFit® is a temporary soft denture reline kit designed to reduce or even eliminate the need for denture adhesive.
- Use this product to temporarily improve the comfort and fit of your denture.
- DenSureFit® uses a natural-colored self-setting soft silicone.
- As it cures, it adheres to your ACRYLIC denture and conforms to your gums and roof of mouth.
- This customized suction creates a fit that is tight and secure.
- One kit is intended to reline 1 denture plate. Most people leave their liner in their denture for around 3 months. Click here to learn more.
Should Use DenSureFit?
- Acrylic Denture wearers (full or partials) who are between professional relines and who normally use denture adhesive, cushions, pads or over-the-counter reliners
- New Acrylic denture wearers experiencing looseness as swelling subsides. DenSureFit is not for use immediately following extractions. Consult your dentist before using. If your dentist has already applied a tissue conditioner or soft reline, then it is safe for you to use DenSureFit, as DenSureFit is a soft reline.
- People suffering from soreness on gums from dentures
- Lower Dentures: DenSureFit® can provide cushion and comfort on lowers, but it is highly possible that you will still need adhesive to keep your denture in place. Please click here and read the information carefully so that you can decide if you’d still like to try this product on your lower denture.
How is DenSureFit® DIFFERENT than DENTURE ADHESIVE?
- DenSureFit uses SILICONE, not adhesive. Our silicone liner provides SUCTION for a better fit, not stickiness. CUSTOMIZED suction is created when DenSureFit silicone self-cures on your denture while it MOLDS to the shape of your mouth. The silicone liner stays soft, supple and firm in your denture. Our silicone (vinyl polysiloxane) is the same soft reline material widely used by dentists for soft relines in their offices.
- DenSureFit requires NO daily application or removal. Adhesives require daily (sometimes even multiple) application. Adhesive sticks to your gums, the roof of your mouth and your denture. Removal can be time-consuming and tedious requiring the user to scrape it off the roof of their mouth and scrub it out of the denture. DenSureFit stays in your denture for weeks or months, depending on the individual. DenSureFit is a self-curing silicone which conforms to the shape of your mouth and stays in your denture for weeks or months. Simply peel DenSureFit out when you wish to change it.
- DenSureFit does not drip down the back of the throat. Adhesives can liquefy and drip down the back of the throat, especially after drinking warm liquids and eating. DenSureFit silicone does not change its state after curing. It stays soft, supple and firm in your denture no matter how much eating, drinking or speaking you do.
- DenSureFit is dependable. With adhesives, your denture can become loose in the middle of meals and important occasions. Because it is a silicone and not an adhesive, DenSureFit stays put. The silicone stays soft, supple and firm through all your eating, drinking and speaking.
How is DenSureFit® DIFFERENT from other over-the-counter RELINERS?
- DenSureFit uses SILICONE that stays soft and supple in your denture. It is the same type of silicone used widely be dentists for soft relines in their offices. Other products use a smelly powder and liquid which need to be hand-mixed. The liner can become hard in the denture making it uncomfortable and difficult to remove. DenSureFit stays soft and supple and peels out when you wish to remove it.
- DenSureFit requires NO mixing. Other reliners require mixing of a liquid and a powder that can be messy and lumpy. DenSureFit’s innovative patented self-mixing applicator does the work for you. It mixes the smooth translucent pink silicone in the special mixing tip which you apply directly into your denture.
- DenSureFit has no unpleasant taste or odor. Other products can have an unpleasant taste and odor. For some users of other over-the-counter reliners, that unpleasant lingering taste lasts for many hours or even days. DenSureFit is odorless and tasteless. Simply apply and enjoy your day!
- DenSureFit has NO thermo-chemical heat reaction. Other products can cause burning sensation inside the mouth as it cures. This is because of a thermo-chemical heat reaction that takes place when their liquid and powder are mixed. Other over-the-counter reliners even suggest putting the solution into the freezer to “cool” it down before inserting into the mouth! Not so with DenSureFit. DenSureFit uses a special mixing tip to activate the silicone.
I just used the DenSureFit product on my ten year old dentures, and they have ...
I want to thank you for giving me back my smile So EASY! SO FAST! ...
When I found DenSureFit, my life changed. No more do I have to scrape glue ...
They feel comfortable. I can talk. My teeth aren't popping out.
It works well. I love it. This is huge, it answers a lot of problems ...
DenSureFit gave me a new lease on life! Thank you!
They feel good! If this works as good for other people as it does for ...
Works well! I love it! They feel soft, nice, and they are staying! It doesn't ...
They are not popping out! I couldn't have a conversation if I didn't have glue ...
DenSureFit WAS FAST, EASY AND NO MESS. THIS DEFINITELY MAKES MY LIFE EASIER!
Feels stable. Nice, cushiony. Feels good. This feels nice and smooth all the way across, ...
The DenSureFit silicone filled the gap between my denture and my gums. This is a ...
Wow! Good suction! They feel like they should have felt when I first got them. ...
I've never had my dentures feel this good before. This is excellent! It's like putting ...
They're stayin' in! I can talk again! They fit good. Very secure. Very cush. I'm ...
This is the first time in 4 years that I haven't had to use glue! ...
The first thing I did after I applied DenSureFit was to eat a great big ...
DenSureFit®. Changing lives. Smile by smile.