[section-wrap bgcolor=”#f1f1f1″ parallax=”https://densurefit.com//wp-content/uploads/2017/09/denture-adhesive-header-mat1.jpg” ui=”custom-video1″ top=”85px” bottom=”95px”]
[section-wrap ui=”calltoaction” bgcolor=”#0d4574″ top=”100px” bottom=”32px”]
The 4 Ways Traditional Dental Adhesives Fail:
- They’re unpleasant
Yucky taste. Gritty. Dripping down the back of your throat. Ewwww…
- They’re uncomfortable, and they hurt
The wrong denture fit can create a sore mouth and makes eating a chore.
- They take up your time
Daily (or more) application, tedious nightly removal… who has time for this??
- They keep you from living your life to its fullest
Social situations, eating out, dating… you’re always on edge
[section-wrap ui=”calltoaction” bgcolor=”#ffffff” top=”80px” bottom=”80px”]
For decades, daily adhesives and messy, bad-tasting home-reline kits have been denture wearers’ only options. Now there’s a better solution for those who demand a superior fit.
[section-wrap bgcolor=”#f1f1f1″ parallax=”https://densurefit.com//wp-content/uploads/2017/09/denture-adhesive-header2-mat.jpg” ui=”custom-video1″ top=”185px” bottom=”195px”]
The DenSureFit Solution:
How soft silicone is changing the game for millions of suffering denture wearers
[section-wrap ui=”” parallax=”” top=”60px” bottom=”60px” bgcolor=”#ffffff”]
All we really want is for our dentures to fit and feel natural… to be able to forget about them when we’d rather just be enjoying ourselves and the company of friends and family.
FINALLY, a new and better material is available for at-home use.
For superior fit, choose soft, supple silicone.
DenSureFit’s soft silicone molds to the shape of your mouth, creating a custom fit. It stays soft, supple, yet firm in your denture. Silicone provides suction (not stickiness!), so it’s more comfortable than traditional adhesives.
Your dentures fit better, feel natural, and require far less time and maintenance. Instead of fussing with your dentures, you can finally forget about them and get on with living your life.
The solution used by dentists around the world.
For years, silicone (vinyl polysiloxane) material has widely been used by dentists for soft relines, a procedure previously available only by office visit. Now DenSureFit has taken that same material and packaged it for easy at-home use.
[section-wrap bgcolor=”#fff” ui=”custom-video1″ top=”40px” bottom=”95px”][column cols=”one-half” ui=”” firstlast=”first]
Hear What Doug Says »[/column][column cols=”one-half” firstlast=”last”]
See What Others Are Saying »
[section-wrap ui=”” parallax=”” top=”50px” bottom=”50px” bgcolor=”#ffffff”]
Use Promo Code LIVENOW2
[section-wrap ui=”calltoaction” bgcolor=”#0d4574″ top=”120px” bottom=”60px”]
- DenSureFit is dependable. Silicone provides a tight, lasting seal.
- NO daily application or removal. Stays in your denture for weeks or months.
- NO taste or odor. Won’t interfere with your life or the foods you love.
- NO chemical burn. Adhesives can cause heat reactions as they cure; silicone doesn’t.
- Won’t drip down your throat. Silicone doesn’t liquefy when you eat or drink certain things.
- Easy to apply. Comes in a convenient applicator. No hand-mixing.
- Easy to remove. Simply peel it out when desired.
- Easy to clean. Soak in denture cleaner (3-5-minutes). Brush gently with a denture brush. Rinse.